Friday, May 21, 2010

hello gaywheels

The fine and friendly folks over at gaywheels.com contacted me recently and asked if I would be willing to share some of my own unique blend of automotive history and personal flair (along with 25 fabulous years worth of auto industry experience) with their devoted readers. I'm always up for new readers, so I said avec plaisir and I am happy to welcome you to the Palm Springs Automobilist.

Here you'll find adventures, observations, automotive history and trivia, and that most important of discussions, the evolution of the evening gown as a featured icon in automotive advertising. So pour yourself a devastatingly chilled Martini, grab a 1967 Buick brochure, and have a seat. I do hope you enjoy your visit. Oh, and did I mention that reader comments are as welcome as a vinyl covered roof and whitewall tires at no extra charge? Do come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment